- Stainless steel or black and white options
- Soft-touch to open, rotating to open position
- Flips 180˚ and presents its functional elements
- Modern rectangular shape
- Surface or flush-mount
- 2x power sockets
- USB charger inbuilt as standard (1000mA)
- Slim profile (53mm deep)
- Red-dot design award winner
- Easy installation
- Protected against spillages
- Overall dimensions - 226mm long x 105mm wide x 53mm deep
- Cutout dimensions - 215mm x 88mm - radius 5mm
- Flush-fitted rebate depth - 2.7mm - radius 2.5mm
- Maximum benchtop thickness - 40mm
Installation Instructions for EVOline® Backflip
- The EVOline Backflip can be installed into benchtops where the surface material is up to 40mm thick.
- The unit can be installed as "surface-mounted" or "flush-fitted".
- The cutout dimensions are supplied with the unit and are shown in PDF specs below.
- The Backflip comes with a stainless steel lid which may be lacquered, black or white.
- For flush fitting a "rebate" in the benchtop is required. Refer to dimensional drawings shown in PDF specs below.
- The Backflip is secured in place with fitting wedges. These wedges can be further secured with screws or adhesive.
- The height of the Backflip is 53mm so functionality may be affected if it is positioned above drawers, especially with thin benchtops.
Positioning of EVOline® Backflip
- We recommend as a general rule that the Backflip be positioned at least 500mm horizontally from any kitchen sink.
- However, the Backflip can be located up to 150mm horizontally from a sink if the sink has the capacity less than 45 litres. But, to be safe, stick to 500mm horizontally away from the water.
NB: Product shown in attached installation diagrams is the European model showing European electrical sockets - for demonstration purposes only. EVOline Backflip is sold in New Zealand to local standards.
Click here to download the instructions